I love teaching in this day and age.
Sure...there's a lot of pressure with the common core, DOK levels, Math Practices, and such.
But with all the technology out there,
Webtools are just a click away.
If you need it, more than likely you will be able to find something.
Today I was needing a random name generator.
I thought about writing all my student's names on popsicle sticks
But that seemed like so yesterday!
Plus, I would have to find a place to store them...
and if you've seen my desk lately
(which is usually all organized and put together)
you would know that this common core stuff is taking over my life...and my desk!
Anyway, I simply typed in random student name generator
And Instant Classroom popped up.
In a matter of minutes, I had my classroom logged in
Along with all 19 student names (first names only).
Now, with just a click on my iPad (it's even iPad friendly!!!!)
Students can stay on their toes in my classroom.
As a bonus, this handy dandy webtool will also group my students and place them in a seating chart.
Love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment