This was a little project that took a life of it's own. For my Family Math classes once a month, I usually write up a crazy little poem as my way of advertising. Today, I wrote a little ditty to the tune of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree". As I was sharing what I had written with my family, they wanted to know how people would know to sing it to the tune. This got me thinking that I could easily sing it on Garage Band. After I got it recorded, which was a much easier project than I had first anticipated, I thought it would be cool to match up the singing to a slide show. So, I created a quick PowerPoint, uploaded my slides to iMovie, and mangled my way to the finished product. There has to be shortcuts in iMovie that I don't know about. Might have to go to Atomic Learning to get a crash course on iMovies before I bring this to the classroom.
What I learned:
1. In iMovie, you must go to Share Media Browser to be able to publish the movie.
Great job, Trissa. I love writing poems and songs like that. Don't forget to send me the recipes!!!
ReplyDelete