So I'm fairly new to Google Docs.
This saving in the cloud thing is a little unnerving, but I'm working on it.
I noticed that when creating a document or spreadsheet, it works just like the software applications do on my laptop. Excellent! This will be a piece of cake.
HOWEVER...
While helping my son create a spreadsheet, we needed to "fill down" a formula we had set up. There was absolutely no "fill down" command in the edit menu.
I went to the help feature.
I'm telling you.
When you're in a bind, don't hesitate to go to the help feature.
It really can help you out!
Go figure!
Anyway, to "fill down" simply click on the cell you want to use. There is a small handle (blue box) that you click and hold and drag down to wear you want the information to fill to.
Simple.
Moving forward is a good thing. If you don't move, you become stagnant. If you become stagnant, you smell. (I'm going with a creek bed analogy here...stay with me). "It Is What It Is" helps us to keep our sanity as we try new things, but at the same time we should never settle for "what it is". We should constantly reflect and learn to move our teaching and our student's learning to higher levels so the classroom doesn't turn stale.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment