I just learned about Infuse Learning tonight.
It's a lot like Socrative.
A lot of the same features...but more.
It's AMAZING!
The options available in this student response system
Can better meet my needs as a teacher
And the needs of my students.
As a teacher I love how I can insert images into each question.
Easily.
Simply take a screen shot and upload it from the desktop.
Piece. Of. Cake.
I like all the options.
So many more than Socrative.
I can also set up classes.
Or I can have students just sign in with their names and end the quiz like we did in Socrative.
Options.
I love the options!
For my students...
they can skip a question if they need to,
they can navigate through the questions,
they can change the language (great for ESL students!),
they can have the questions read to them.
I think this could be the iPad tool of the year for my classroom.
Can't wait to try it out!
Moving forward is a good thing. If you don't move, you become stagnant. If you become stagnant, you smell. (I'm going with a creek bed analogy here...stay with me). "It Is What It Is" helps us to keep our sanity as we try new things, but at the same time we should never settle for "what it is". We should constantly reflect and learn to move our teaching and our student's learning to higher levels so the classroom doesn't turn stale.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment