Monday, February 25, 2013

iMovies Off of iPads

We use Apple Configurator now at school.
And because we can't connect to iTunes with our carted iPads,
I had to figure out a new way to get student iMovies off of the iPads.

First, send the iMovie to the iPad Camera Roll.


I usually choose Large - 540p



From the Camera Roll, send it to YouTube 
(you must sign in to your YouTube account.  If it's a student iPad, remember to sign out!)




To be able to post student videos to my blogs,
I then go into Video Manager in YouTube, click on the menu arrow beside the video I want, to download it in MP4 format.



From there, I upload it into ZamZar who converts it to a .mov for free and send the new download to my email.

There are probably easier ways to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment