I'm new to iMovie.
I thought I was doing good just to get the video imported into iMovie with transition slides to move the lesson along.
However, I wanted some background music.
I got the music imported, but it was always louder than the speaker.
So I got to searching for some answers.
This YouTube video taught me everything I needed to know.
In a nutshell, click on the speaker icon of the most important audio clip.
Click on the "ducking" box and bring the sound down to the percentage that you want to hear it.
In the case of them movie I made, I "ducked" it all the way to zero so students could hear the speaker.
Moving forward is a good thing. If you don't move, you become stagnant. If you become stagnant, you smell. (I'm going with a creek bed analogy here...stay with me). "It Is What It Is" helps us to keep our sanity as we try new things, but at the same time we should never settle for "what it is". We should constantly reflect and learn to move our teaching and our student's learning to higher levels so the classroom doesn't turn stale.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment