Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yesterday was 11/11/11...Some GREAT resources!

Yesterday was a great math day!
11/11/11
I just love it when numbers do cool things.
You can imagine my excitement when my firstborn made his appearance on 03/02/01!  :)
Anyway...
Yesterday I got an email containing an blog URL that I just had to check out.
11 Math Resources to try in 2011.
Hmmmmm????

Today, I had time and clicked out the link.
Wow!
That's basically all I can say.
There are some awesome resources on this site!

The first one I checked out was the TenMarks
From what I can tell I can enter my students name,
I can choose practice sessions that actually match up to the KS Standards!


The next great find was like a Math Facebook page....Mastery Connect
It's a community of math teachers sharing assessment questions that match up to the Common Core.



Wow!  A 38 week Algebra course online for FREE from Dan Meyer!
It's complete with Keynote presentations, PDFs, Powerpoints, and sometimes even handouts!
I'm not a big Powerpoint teacher, but I'm sure this site will have some gems to use in my classroom.


Well...that's all the time I have right now.
I would love to continue searching through all the sites and links and getting myself all tangled up in a mess of websites, but laundry calls.

Perhaps later I'll more time to continue this quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment