Monday, February 28, 2011

5 hours = 5 minutes

I'm serious.
5 hours equates to 5 minutes.
Okay.
4 minutes and 58 seconds to be exact.

I worked for five hours today
On a five minute video.
Yes.
You heard me correctly.
5 MINUTES!

I organized the order...
The beginning, the middle, the end.
I imported videos,
Three of them.
I added still photos
Thank goodness for "drag and drop"!
I wrote a script
I recorded the script in Garageband
I figured out how to include my voice in the iMovie.
I found music to include as well
No awkward spaces of nothingness in THIS video.
I used transition slides to move things along.
It's nice.
It works.
It's not perfect.
But it's my first attempt of an actual iMovie with video, photos, music, and voice overs.
Wow!

Who knew that it would take 5 hours for a short 5 minute video?
Maybe next time it will go faster???!!!
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment