Sunday, March 4, 2012

Infographics

The new thing is....
INFOGRAPHICS!
And the more I keep searching,
The more I keep finding some really cool ones.
Not exactly sure how I'm going to use them yet,
But I just had to archive them somewhere.

Click here 
Click here

I like this infographic.
It's a good one to spark discussion for our 13-14 year old technology habits.
We can create our own survey,
Predict for our entire school,
Find data for the number of 13-14 year olds in the US to predict for.
   (10,579,862 10-14 year old boys in 2010)
Find the number of 11-12 year olds that use each device, etc.

Creating Our Own Infographics


What a great project!
To create infographics.
How do incorporate this into math?
That is the question.
Website with great ideas to get started.

Daily Infographic Site

Browse infographics around the web using visual.ly

Creating infographics with infogr.am

As one searches through the web,
One link
Leads to another,
And then another,
Until you don't even remember where you started
Or what you were looking for to begin with.
Found this cool website to check out
As I meandered through the web tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment