Friday, August 20, 2010

Serenity Now!

Transitions. Sometimes good. Sometimes not so good. I've always get a little anxious whenever my laptop leaves my sight for updates, or in this case, transferring all of my files to a new laptop. The first transition was seamless. Everything was right where I had left it! Instead of my old black computer, I had a sleek, thin MacPro instead! Awesome!

Then, trouble hit. I installed our wireless printer at home, and after restarting the laptop all my files went poof! Talk about panic! Luckily, my old trusty black one still had all my stuff on it. To make a long story short...this has now happened two more times. I am back in black (old laptop) and moving ahead with my teaching. I wonder now and then how the transition process is going, but I'm not going to dwell on it. It is what it is. I can be flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment