Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An "Average" Ad - Day Three - We Jumped In!

Wow! I made it through the first class. Will I be able to keep going? It's a lot of activity when you set 6 different groups to creating. I was well aware that there was only 1 of me! Luckily, I had a para in this class...as I could not have done it without her!

First impressions:
1. Students jumped in with me! It was exciting and fun to see them get started. Most students dove into the storyboard to get their thoughts down on paper. I wish I would have had more time just to sit back to observe/listen to the process.
2. I had about 4 students that I had to keep working to get their feet wet. They would rather have hung back and done their own thing. Idea: Next time, make sure they have a more active role in the process.
3. Had to incorporate real life scenarios of working with others and the importance of compromising so the entire group doesn't sink.



No comments:

Post a Comment