Saturday, March 5, 2011

MACE 11 - Let's Go Glogging - Janet Sauber

I have to admit, but the time I got to this session, I brain was full.  It was hard to comprehend yet another REALLY GOOD idea and squish it in with all the OTHER GOOD ideas already in there!  Yet, glogging is something I do want to pursue at some time.

Here are my notes:
This is her presentation...
http://edu.glogster.com/
Free version
Can make it public

Connect to other glogster
Great alternative for making  posters
Add sound files - audio files...book report, explaining a problem

AWESOME IDEA THAT I NEED TO REMEMBER!
Freeplaymusic.com
 Royalty free

Mace 2011glog
Best TED videos
How to use in the classroom?

Glogster edu tutorials
Studentaccess.emporia.edu

Can have students in the glogs with me

Glogster grading rubric

On her blog, emerging technologies...going to be the Top 100.

Backgrounds...
29 x 9 background choices
Googlesearch scrapbook paper, copy, paste

Backgrounds need to fit the topic you are posting

Can post links

When saving if you put finished, others can't get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment