Since I received my iPad and all of the accessories, I have been searching for a way to organize it all into one complete package. I decided a bag was the best way to transport everything around. But once I got started looking at bags, I realized there were a lot of choices out there!
Bag Qualifications:
1. The bag had to have zippers to keep all the small parts in place.
2. Preferably, several pockets so everything does not get all jumbled together.
3. Easy to tote around...grab and go.
4. Must be able to fit not only the iPad, but all the Bluetooth keyboard.
While shopping at one of my favorite stores in Boulder, CO...Rags Consignment...I noticed that they had quite the assortment of bags. At reasonable prices! Hmmmm???? I got to thinking about my iPad.
It was after wondering around the store,
Picking up this bag and that,
that I found this little beauty.
Small.
Zippered.
Pockets.
Easy to throw over my shoulder.
Here's my iPad.
You probably notice that it's had some use.
It's great to travel with!
I tested it out immediately upon getting back in my car.
It fit!
Now the true test.
All the accessories.
I assembled them on the table
And couldn't believe what all I had to cram into that little bag.
A keyboard,
A mouse,
Several power cords,
A docking station,
A projector cord.
A photo card adapter.
There was a place for everything in this perfect little bag!
Love it!
Sometimes the best things find you. :)
Moving forward is a good thing. If you don't move, you become stagnant. If you become stagnant, you smell. (I'm going with a creek bed analogy here...stay with me). "It Is What It Is" helps us to keep our sanity as we try new things, but at the same time we should never settle for "what it is". We should constantly reflect and learn to move our teaching and our student's learning to higher levels so the classroom doesn't turn stale.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment