1. Students had to present their data and how they found the mean, median, and mode. This served as a review for next week's quiz.
2. Used a checklist this entire week to keep track of progress.
~ Students were given a grade 100%/0% for each item: storyboard (100 pts) and central tendencies figured (100 pts).
~ A participation grade (100 pts) was also given. I made notes of on-task behavior as the week went along.
~ For today's presentations, I took a grade from the rubric for the ad (100 pts) and I also checked their central tendencies (100 pts) to make sure they were correct.
~ The entire project was worth 500 points.
~ The checklist and rubric system seemed to work well. It kept things organized and simple for me. I was able to keep up with grading the presentations as they happened.
3. NEED TO REMEMBER TO VIDEO the presentations!!! Luckily, we've only had two classes so far.
4. NEED TO KEEP some of the ads.
No comments:
Post a Comment