The laptops. The new ones aren't up and running yet. They sit in the corner and taunt us. The ones we borrowed from Linda need to be plugged in all the time. Everytime we close the lid, we have to restart it as the spinning wheel of death appears. The library has been gracious enough to loan us the cart, however, other classrooms depend on these laptops, so I feel like we're infringing on their learning as well. These laptops keep a charge much better, however, we've found several that are having issues with Excel which is frustrating as we try to make our Awareness Day graphs. Then, to top it all off, we can't seem to find the McCabe document folders to save into!
Instead of moving forward, which I'm sure is what the TRC grant meant for us to do, I feel we are farther behind than we were last year. It is what it is. I can't change anything about this. I must continue to move forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment