Today, got onto CPS to input my classes and there is glitch when I try to type in student names. Got an email out to Aaron. The plan is to use the black laptop until this can be fixed. I can live with this.
Moving forward is a good thing. If you don't move, you become stagnant. If you become stagnant, you smell. (I'm going with a creek bed analogy here...stay with me). "It Is What It Is" helps us to keep our sanity as we try new things, but at the same time we should never settle for "what it is". We should constantly reflect and learn to move our teaching and our student's learning to higher levels so the classroom doesn't turn stale.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Small Set Back
Things have been flowing along really smoothly! New teacher laptop back in my possession (with all of my files), iPad synced to laptop data, LCD monitor up and running on my desk, external hard drive working (I have already had the time machine backing up to it, and stored some videos on there), and the student laptops are ready to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment