It has come time that I must address how to organize my flashdrives. It takes way too long to sift through 20 flashdrives when students are needing to get busy on a project. After going through a lot of "homemade" options with my paras, we finally found a system that might work just fine.
It's an organizing file from Target. Only $11.99.
This system has several benefits.
1) I can easily find a specific drive quickly.
2) I can see if all drives have been returned.
3) I can prop open the organizer at the beginning of class so students have access to them.
4) I can close the organizer and lock it up in my file cabinet to avoid theft.
Moving forward is a good thing. If you don't move, you become stagnant. If you become stagnant, you smell. (I'm going with a creek bed analogy here...stay with me). "It Is What It Is" helps us to keep our sanity as we try new things, but at the same time we should never settle for "what it is". We should constantly reflect and learn to move our teaching and our student's learning to higher levels so the classroom doesn't turn stale.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment