Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Story of Pythagoras

With lots of students absent for my introductory lesson on Pythagoras, I decided I needed to record my lesson somehow.  I decided that this was an excellent use for my Avervision document camera!   Now, I just need to figure out how to get the information to the students...burn the videos on a CD, flashdrive, or put it on my page on the district website.

(I would have loaded a video example on here, however, Blogger is having an issue with loading video at this time).


The next day...

The DVDs I burned are working perfectly!  Students can follow along with the lesson taught yesterday on their laptops with headphones and take the notes just as the rest of the class did!  After talking with the afterschool director, we realized that these DVDs will work great to help those students struggling with the concept.

Technology is GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment